Dear Patient Community,
We hope this message finds you and yours healthy during these challenging times.
As you may know by now, officials have notified us that it’s safe to reopen. We are taking the time to let you know how we have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with best health practices from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
1. As always according to our high standards treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient. We will also utilize a Plasma Filter which will clean the air of allergens and viruses before, during and after procedures. Ask us more about this technology.
2. Upon arriving we require everyone to wear a mask, use the hand sanitizer made available, and have their temperature taken prior to being checked in for the appointment. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptoms your appointment will be rescheduled.
3. All staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended and more, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Notice in the above picture our providers have a N95 mask, Surgical Mask over it, gown, gloves, and Faceshield.
4. We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility every hour before the next patient arrives.
5. Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into the office during an appointment.
6. All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
7. We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another thus avoiding high in office volume or density.
8. Should we ever need to use this safety measure, any patients or staff who are diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our office.
As you can see, our top priority is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you would like to speak with us about any questions or concerns you may have, we welcome you to reach out to us at any time by calling (209) 259-6066. You can also request an appointment by filling out the Contact Us box.